How can we better work as a Team with Automobile Insurance Companies?
- Get to know what the L.A.T. has been saying about Treatment Plans and Attendant Care Benefits.
- Travel – What are the rules? / Am I fairly charging my clients? / Can we not find less expensive means of client travel to appointments?
- Is your HST from your OCF-21s being improperly deducted from your clients’ accident benefit limits? – What if anything the recent Ontario class action lawsuits will do ensure treatment dollars exclude taxes?
- Are you working together with insurers when presenting your clients’ need for the use of medical marijuana?
- Is concussion always outside of the MIG – What has the law been saying?
- Stretching Insureds Med/Rehab dollars by using OTAs/PTAs/CODAs in TBI Rehabilitation – Are you properly explaining the benefits to insurers?
- Listen directly from Insurer Representatives with a Q&A period.
GOS-E replaces the GOS – Are you correctly reporting for your clients?
- MRI and Overview of CAT Criteria in Brain Injury clients
- Upper Severe Disability at 6 months – Case Studies and Handouts
- SLPs in identifying and managing communication impairments that impact independence and social functioning
- The Necessity of Data Collection to Support your GOSE
- Question & Answer Period – Ask the Experts
Utilizing Social Media: The “New Surveillance”
- Are you short-selling your client’s case by not using their social media to tell their “back story”?
- Are you overstepping by searching your client through social media or are you failing your client by not doing so?
Come and view our Unmasking of Brain Injury Display.
Visit Leading Sponsor Exhibit Booths where you may win prizes.
Sign up with fellow employees for June 2019 BIAPH Dress Down for Brain Injury Month.